Benchmark Holdings Plc is recruiting a Finance Systems Analyst to assist the Finance Systems Manager in maintaining and developing the group’s financial systems. This newly created role will provide exposure to leading ERP and EPM applications in a fast-moving dynamic PLC environment.
- Support the Finance Systems Manager in the ongoing roll out and update of new systems and processes.
- Provide support to and resolve issues for the End User community maintaining a log of all current issues.
- Develop the Finance Systems knowledgebase by documenting processors and providing best practice guidance.
- Undertake testing of new software releases.
- Create and maintain master data in the group’s finance systems.
- Create and maintain user access and security profiles.
- Develop reports and dashboards in the group’s reporting applications, responding to requirements from the End User community.
- Provide general cover for the Finance Systems Manager.
- Support the Finance Systems Manager in investigating and analysing the Group’s business activities and processes and looking to make them more efficient through the use of IT resources where possible.
- Deliver training on systems to new users or to existing users on new software platforms
Qualifications and experience
- A background of working in a finance department, with an understanding of financial processes
- Highly computer literate with previous exposure to finance systems
- Ideally professionally qualified – ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience of SAP, Hyperion, OneStream or similar an advantage
- Good communicator both written and oral, and an ability to form good working relationships with all levels of staff
- Ability to develop positive supportive relationships and provide an excellent service to end users
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to understand complex business requirements
- Flexible and able to travel nationally and occasionally internationally as required
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to Anna Winton before 31st December 2018.