The preparation of quarterly, half yearly and annual external reporting and support of the preparation of the Group’s monthly management accounts packs for the group.
- Assisting preparation of the group management account pack including analysis and commentary
- Drafting of interim and full year consolidated group reporting including compiling information for investor presentations and preparing financial papers to support accounting treatments.
- Drafting and maintaining documentation for Group accounting policies
- Lead the preparation of Statutory Accounts for all UK entities and liaison with auditors to ensure complete in line with deadlines
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of financial controls for the Group
- Ensuring the group has an appropriate and consistent appproach to new and existing financial standards
- Other ad hoc reporting and support of other Group Finance processes and improvements
Qualifications and experience
- ACA qualified
- Proven recent experience and knowledge of current International GAAP
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communicator and ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- Self-motivated and autonomous with effective time management abilities
To apply please send a CV & covering letter to Vicki Warland, People Manager. Closing date 16th October 2019