Marketing role to continue, drive and support all existing marketing activity for Benchmark Animal Health with a close link to Benchmark at group level.
- Key focus on Product Marketing
- Develop product positioning and messaging
- Product Launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross –functional implementation of the plan.
- Strategic Market planning – short and longer term
- Involvement in Sales activities
- Media Campaign management and PR
- Marketing materials (such as sales collateral, presentations, stand material, ad material, newsletters)
- Brand management and development
- Tradeshow planning and coordinating
- Seminar planning and coordinating
- Market and Competitor research
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven commercial success in the development and execution of marketing programmes; demonstrably performance and delivery focused
- Demonstrable new product development experience, from concept to launch
- Degree qualified in a marketing related discipline or equivalent experience
- Further marketing qualifications an advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Marketing experience in a commercial, animal related environment (animal health/nutrition/veterinary/farming) would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects effectively; prioritising and achieving agreed objectives
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively and independently in a fast paced, rapidly changing technology environment and to work on multiple work streams and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills with experience in project reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with senior management and across multidisciplinary teams and businesses.
- Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- A self-starter comfortable with working with colleagues in a variety of international locations
- Self-motivated and autonomous with effective time management abilities
Reports to: Group Marketing Director, Benchmark Holdings, with dotted line to Head of Animal Health, Benchmark Animal Health
Direct Reports: None
Location: Bush House, Edinburgh, some travel required to globally located offices as well as contractor sites. Includes overnight and international travel.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date Friday 21 February 2020