In this position, you will be part of the Global Marketing Team in preparing and producing all marketing tools for our Artemia product range worldwide. You will work in close collaboration with the Senior Marketing Specialist in Thailand and the Marketing Specialist in Belgium. You will report to the Marketing Manager in Belgium.
- Responsible for the Artemia website (content, google analytics, lead conversion, FAQ)
- Coordinate the creation of Artemia articles and infographics in coop with an agency
- Create and adjust Artemia artwork: advertisements, product packaging, promotional material, brochures, technical cards, roll up banners, etc.
- Create online tools to be used at social media channels, advertising websites
- Create all of the above artwork in different languages
- Support in creating and editing small ‘how to’ Artemia video’s
- Support regional/local sales teams with the development of Artemia promotional items/sales tools
- Prepare company PowerPoint layout for product launches
- Proactive participation in supporting the Marketing team to meet deadlines
- Work alongside the Marketing team and support where needed (customer events, seminars, workshops, webinars)
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication Arts, Computer Graphic Design or design-related field.
- Equivalent work experience 2-5 years in a similar function is a plus.
- Experience in working in an international organization/with other cultures is a plus.
- Experience in video editing and web creation is a plus.
- Experience in one of the following languages is a plus: Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, Telugu India
- Experienced and creative with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, Video editing programs, Word Press, Google Analytics
- Experience in online and offline graphic such as websites, e-banner, advertisement design
- Strong sense of perfection
- Excellent communication in English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dynamic and active, creative thinking, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Interested in and willing to learn about the Aquaculture industry
- A portfolio of past work experience is required
Reports to: Benchmark Advanced Nutrition Marketing Manager
Direct reports: None
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to Kanittha Srisa-Ard, HR & Admin Manager, by 23rd May 2021