Early Bird Offer – Aquaculture UK Conference 2017
The conference takes a refreshing and exciting look at the issues to be addressed in the further development of the UK aquaculture industry, as well as a valuable opportunity to network, meet decision makers and discuss the future of the industry.
Book online by Friday 10 March 2017 and take advantage of a 20% discount.
- Accelerating production innovation
- Practical breeding and genetics for the aquaculture industry
- Health and welfare of fish and shellfish in culture
- A Global Perspective
Introducing workshops focusing on:
- Infrastructure and regulation
- Skills development, education and training: what is the industry looking for?
- Driving up quality and value, what role for labeling, certification and standards?
Ticket prices include two full days of presentations and workshops, refreshments and lunch each day as well as an opportunity to join the conference dinner on Wednesday evening. Delegates can choose to either register on Tuesday evening and enjoy hospitality at our welcome reception or register on the morning of the conference.
Visit our dedicated conference website for more information.